Combo box values based on other combo box value

  1. #1
    JCanyoneer
    Guest

    Combo box values based on other combo box value

    I have an excel sheet that I would like to have 3 to 4 combo boxes (possibly
    list boxes, I haven't decides yet) that will relate to each other.

    First, Is there a way in the code (not in cells on the sheet) to set the
    values that the first combo box uses?

    Second, After the user selects a value from the first combo box, say it's
    "Chevy", the next combo box only has the values, 2500, 2500HD, & 3500HD. If
    the user selected Ford, F150, F250, and F350 are the only items in the list.

    Is this possible in excel?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Combo box values based on other combo box value

    Why don't you use Data validation ?

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl