Always open Excel file with Userform

  1. #1
    Santhosh Mani
    Guest

    Always open Excel file with Userform

    I want to load the Userform first when ever I open a particular Excel file
    which is saved with that specific Userform? Pls Help
    Santhosh
    Kuwait

  2. #2
    OJ
    Guest

    Re: Always open Excel file with Userform

    Hi,
    Load the form from a Workbook_Open event. This is found in the
    ThisWorkbook class module....

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()
    Load UserForm1
    UserForm1.Show
    End Sub

    Hth,
    OJ

  3. #3
    Santhosh Mani
    Guest

    Re: Always open Excel file with Userform

    Thankyou So much