Macro to Copy Hyperlink to another file as a HYPERLINK, not text...

  1. #1
    dollardoc
    Guest

    Macro to Copy Hyperlink to another file as a HYPERLINK, not text...

    XL2000= I have a form where I often insert a Hyperlink in Cell D19. Then a
    macro pastes all 20 form entries (D1:D20) to a DBase. Problem is that D19
    pastes as text, not as a link. Any macro that will recognize if D19 contains
    a HLink & then copy it to DBase as HL? thanx tom dollardoc

  2. #2
    Robin Hammond
    Guest

    Re: Macro to Copy Hyperlink to another file as a HYPERLINK, not text...

    How exactly are you pasting to your DBase, and what form does the dbase
    take? If I copy a range in Excel from one sheet to another the hyperlinks
    are preserved in Excel XP.

    Robin Hammond
    www.enhanceddatasystems.com

    news:[email protected]...