How do I hide my Visual basic code in Excel?

  1. #1
    geoffc
    Guest

    How do I hide my Visual basic code in Excel?

    I have produced a workbook for issue to several users and do not want them to
    be able to view/alter any of the VBA code I have created. I know how to do
    this in Access but cannot find a way in Excel.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How do I hide my Visual basic code in Excel?

    Tools, VBAProject Properties and select the Protection tab. VBAProject
    would be replaced by the activeproject name.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ste
    Guest

    Re: How do I hide my Visual basic code in Excel?

    in VBA: Menu> tools > vba_project_properties > Protection....

  4. #4

    Protect...

    You can protect it with password u can it on the Menu bar..
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffc