Need help on "Aligning text boxes in a chart sheet"

  1. #1
    Senthil R
    Guest

    Need help on "Aligning text boxes in a chart sheet"

    I use VBA to create XY-scatter graph on a seperate chart sheet and plot data
    points. I also create a set of text boxes on both left and right side of the
    graph. But, on the right side of the graph, the "left" position of the text
    boxes are not uniform ( even though I pass same constant value as left point
    og each text box ). The text boxes are misaligned automatically.

    Can any of you give me a solution for this ???

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Need help on "Aligning text boxes in a chart sheet"

    Just a guess, but perhaps you should set the left position of the textboxes
    as the last thing in your macro, after the chart is completely built.

    You also might play with the "size with chart" settings of the textboxes and
    see if this has an effect (protection tab).

    Activechart.Textboxes(1).Placement = xlMoveAndSize ' means size with
    chart
    ActiveChart.Textboxes(1).Placement = xlMove ' means don't size
    with chart
    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...