Increase:Date question

  1. #1
    Dan
    Guest

    Increase:Date question

    I have column A listing down trhe days of the month, short
    date format. For day 29 to 31 I need and IF statement to
    leave the cell Blank when the month changes/increases to
    the next month.

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    re: Increase:Date question

    You need to install the analysis Toolpack (Tools -> Addins -> analysis
    toolpack) Then you can use the EOMonth function... If you need more help than
    that let me know...

    HTH

  3. #3
    Dan
    Guest

    re: Increase:Date question

    Jim,
    Analysis toolpak is now loaded. A3 is the first date of
    month and all date cells are formatted as ShortDate. I put
    this formuls in cell A29 (and plan to filldown formula
    down to A33):
    =If(A30>EOMONTH(A3),"",A30+1)
    but I get the error #N/A. Do I have to add some Format to
    my formula? thanks, Dan

  4. #4
    Kassie
    Guest