Basic info I have forgotten....

  1. #1
    bruce
    Guest

    Basic info I have forgotten....

    I ould like to write some functions for being used in a worksheet function.
    I am forgetting on the syntax of the function block, and how to return the
    value...

    Can somebody help?

    Thanks
    Bruce

  2. #2
    Doug Glancy
    Guest

    Re: Basic info I have forgotten....

    Bruce,

    You assign the return value to the function name. You declare the type of
    the function and of it's arguments:

    Public Function TwoTimes(input_num As Double) As Double
    TwoTimes = input_num * 2
    End Function

    hth,

    Doug

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    bruce
    Guest

    Re: Basic info I have forgotten....

    Thanks for the big hammer! DONK! DOI!
    Logic and fuctions I seem to recall, just not syntax.

    Just not fresh anymore...
    Bruce

    news:%[email protected]...