Schedule sending an email on a particular day picked from excel

  1. #1

    Schedule sending an email on a particular day picked from excel

    Hi,

    As there were no patrons for my previous post on same requirement, I
    started another new topic for the same.

    Anyway, as u can guess from the subject, I have an excel containing
    some dates. I want to run a macro which will mail something, may be the
    same excel as attachment. But even if I run the macro now, my mail
    should go only on the date mentioned in the particular cell.

    For ex.
    If my cell A1 contains any future date like "04/25/2005". If I run a
    macro now, it will not send the mail now, but only on 04/25/2005.

    I can send the mail immediately using macro but not on a later
    date/time.

    Can we do this and how?

    Thanks in Advance,
    Manoj

  2. #2
    Don Lloyd
    Guest

    Re: Schedule sending an email on a particular day picked from excel

    This any help ?

    Sub MailOnTime
    If Cells(1, 1) = Date then
    'call SendMail routine

    Don.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Schedule sending an email on a particular day picked from excel

    I dont want to match the date with anything.
    Even if I do check, still it will not send mail on that day, it will
    send it immediately.

    Please help...

    Manoj