How to get rid of the warning msg from Outlook when sending email via VBA code in Excel

  1. #1
    new.microsoft.com
    Guest

    How to get rid of the warning msg from Outlook when sending email via VBA code in Excel

    I tried to use the VBA code in Excel to send email automatically, but everytime the Outlook prompt up the warning message
    "A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf" and waiting my confirmation. Is there is any ways to get rid of it?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Fredrik Wahlgren
    Guest

    Re: How to get rid of the warning msg from Outlook when sending email via VBA code in Excel

    "new.microsoft.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    I tried to use the VBA code in Excel to send email automatically, but everytime the Outlook prompt up the warning message
    "A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf" and waiting my confirmation. Is there is any ways to get rid of it?

    Thanks

    In outlook, Selct Tools> Options > Security. Uncheck the option called "Warn me when other applications try to send mail as me".

    /Fredrik

  3. #3
    Sunil Jayakumar
    Guest

    Re: How to get rid of the warning msg from Outlook when sending email via VBA code in Excel

    Hi,

    If you are using Outlook 2003, this option does not exist - but you can
    download a program called "Express Click Yes" that will automatically trap
    and click these outlook messages.

    Hope this helps

    Sunil Jayakumar

    www.ayyoo.com/mortgages.html

  4. #4
    Macgru

    Użytkownik "new.microsoft.com" <[email protected]> napisał w wiadomości news:[email protected]...
    I tried to use the VBA code in Excel to send email automatically, but everytime the Outlook prompt up the warning message
    "A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf" and waiting my confirmation. Is there is any ways to get rid of it?

    Thanks

    see
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm
    mcg