putting graph as Line

  1. #1
    shah firdaous via OfficeKB.com
    Guest

    putting graph as Line

    Hi, I have export the data to excel from Vb, then add the graph in excel
    and set my secondary axis as..
    ..SeriesCollection(4).AxisGroup = xlSecondary
    then how we set this group only as chatrtype as xlLine

  2. #2
    David
    Guest

    RE: putting graph as Line

    Hi,
    I think this will do it, but you ned to select the chart first.

    ActiveChart.ChartType = xlLineMarkers

    Thanks,

  3. #3
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: putting graph as Line

    Loop through every series in the chart's seriescollection and check the
    axisgroup. If it is xlsecondary, set the series charttype to line.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,