A difficult question

  1. #1
    filo666
    Guest

    A difficult question

    Hi, I want to close all the tool boxes i an excel's workbook, but look one
    line before the en sub line (Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu
    Bar").Visible = False)
    I can't close the menu bar, and I really need to close it, when I do this
    manually it closes but when I live the custimize dialog box appears again¡¡¡
    What should I do????

    I attach the macro:

    Sub Macro1()
    Application.CommandBars("Standard").Visible = False 'OK
    Application.CommandBars("Formatting").Visible = False 'OK
    Application.CommandBars("Stop Recording").Visible = False 'OK
    Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Visible = False 'not
    woorking
    End Sub

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: A difficult question

    Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = False

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    filo666
    Guest

    Re: A difficult question

    you know something: you are a genius¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

    I have been asking the same question for month and nobody could've answer me

    Thaaaanksssssss

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest