PDF Writer

  1. #1
    Josh Sale
    Guest

    PDF Writer

    Does anybody have any recommendations for a good PDF writer for Excel? It's
    important to me that the writer do a faithful job of rendering detailed
    Excel formatting (cell borders, backgrounds, fonts, charts, etc) as well as
    objects sitting on the worksheet (e.g., combo-boxes, command buttons,
    images, etc). Would like to be able to search the resulting PDF file.

    Being inexpensive would be good too.

    TIA,

    josh

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: PDF Writer

    I think your 2 requirements are mutually exclusive. You usually get what you
    pay for. IMO, the best PDF writer is Adobe Acrobat (full version, not Reader),
    but it isn't cheap.

  3. #3
    Peter Grebenik
    Guest

    Re: PDF Writer

    I use pdfFactory from FinePrint and find it does an excellent job
    particularly when used with their FinePrint utility see
    http://www.fineprint.com/

  4. #4
    Josh Sale
    Guest