Array as chart series data source

  1. #1
    Mitch
    Guest

    Array as chart series data source

    Is it possible to use array variable values as the source for a chart series?
    I have tried to use the SetSourceData method which failed because the method
    was looking for a range.

  2. #2
    Peter T
    Guest

    Re: Array as chart series data source

    Sub test()
    Dim sr As Series
    Dim vY, vX

    vY = Array(1, 2, 3)
    vX = Array("AA", "BB", "CC")

    Set sr = ActiveChart.SeriesCollection.NewSeries
    sr.Values = vY
    sr.XValues = vX

    End Sub

    Also look at series.Formula