Invalid Qualifier

  1. #1
    Stuart
    Guest

    Invalid Qualifier

    For Each C In myRng
    With C
    S = CStr(C.Value)
    S = UCase(WorksheetFunction.Clean _
    (WorksheetFunction.Trim(S)))
    C = S.Value '*
    .WrapText = True
    .Rows.AutoFit
    End With
    Next C

    S is Dimmed as a String.
    On the marked line (*) I'm getting an Invalid Qualifier error message.

    Why please?

    Regards.

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Invalid Qualifier

    try it with c.value=s

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Stuart
    Guest

    Re: Invalid Qualifier

    That worked, many thanks.

    now, if I could just find how to achieve the same,
    but without converting to upper case.

    Regards.

    news:%[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Invalid Qualifier

    glad to help

  5. #5
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Invalid Qualifier

    Converting to Uppercase isn't doing anything in the code you show, so remove
    the Ucase() from your code if that is what you are wishing for. Certainly
    Clean and Trim don't depend on it and as written, they have completed their
    work before anything is changed to uppercase.

    Tom Ogilvy