A constant array?

  1. #1
    Thief_
    Guest

    A constant array?

    Can this be made valid in VBA:

    Const wsNot2Process = Array("Summary", "GraphResults", "*backup")

    Or do I have to assign the array to a non-constant array variable?

    --

    +-- Thief_

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: A constant array?

    It looks like your choices are...

    1. Const wsNot2Process1 As String = "Summary"
    Const wsNot2Process2 As String = "GraphResults"
    Const wsNot2Process3 As String = "*backup"

    2. Dim wsNot2Process As Variant
    wsNot2Process = Array("Summary", "GraphResults", "*backup")

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Thief_
    Guest

    Re: A constant array?

    Thanks Jim.

    --

    +-- Thief_

    news:%[email protected]...

  4. #4
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: A constant array?

    alternative
    store the constant as a delimieted string,
    create the array with split function

    const x = "Summary;Graphresults;Backup"

    msgbox split(x,";")(0)

    --