How do I create a function into function list?

  1. #1
    Hossein Farhani
    Guest

    How do I create a function into function list?

    I had written a function , so I want to add it in function list . can I do
    this or not?
    please answer me soon.
    thanks a lot.

  2. #2
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: How do I create a function into function list?

    Your function(s) will appear in the "User Defined" category in the standard
    functions list. This category is at the bottom of the category list.

    If functions are to be shared among workbooks, put them in your
    Personal.xls workbook.

    HTH

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a function into function list?

    The function should be placed in a general module and not declared as
    Private in addition.

    Not in a sheet module and not in the Thisworkbook module

    If the function is to be shared, personal.xls is one choice, but you might
    also want to consider putting it in an Addin. Then you won't have to
    preface the function with the workbook name when you try to us it. (the
    addin will need to be loaded).

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...