Two Userforms

  1. #1
    MBlake
    Guest

    Two Userforms

    Hi, I hope all are well,
    I am developing a workbook that opens with a small 'splash screen'
    containing version number and contact details. When that Userform closes I
    want to open a new Userform containing some Command Tools, e.g. comboboxes.

    Is it possible to have two userforms open in this manner and if so can
    anyone post sample code?

    Mickey

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Two Userforms

    Private Sub workbook_Open()
    Userform1.Show
    Userform2.Show

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    MBlake
    Guest

    Re: Two Userforms

    Cheers Tom,
    I hadn't realised it would be so obvious. I appreciate your help,

    Mickey

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Two Userforms

    As long as the first is shown modally (which is the default and it should
    be), the second show command won't execute until the first form is unloaded
    or hidden.

  5. #5
    MBlake
    Guest

    Re: Two Userforms

    Thanks Tom,
    I have just tried it out and it works a treat. I thought 2 userforms would
    be overkill but it works well and will suit the audience it is aimed at.

    Mickey