No of Records returned by a Query

  1. #1
    Soniya
    Guest

    No of Records returned by a Query

    Hi All,

    How I can count the number of records returned by an MS Query from
    Access DB?

    TIA

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: No of Records returned by a Query

    you can use the COUNT() or COUNTA() functions on any of your querytable
    columns, as long as it is one you know is never null (blank); for example, if
    I had a date in column C that ALWAYS had a value, I would use
    =COUNT($C:$C)-1. The purpose of the -1 is to subtract the column header,
    assuming you chose to display them.