How can I select / deselect columns for printing

  1. #1
    TomH
    Guest

    How can I select / deselect columns for printing

    I have an excel spreadsheet with a large number of columns for viewing on
    screen. Its not practical to print this spreadsheet because of its width.
    The users insist on printing, but each user wants to see different columns.

    I would like to find a way to put a check box in Row 1 of each column,
    giving the user the ability to select which columns to print. I would also
    like to set a default setting so that the typical user could print without
    taking time to make his selections.

    Any ideas for code that will solve this problem.

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: How can I select / deselect columns for printing

    This sounds like a perfect use for Custom Views.
    Check out VIEW / CUSTOM VIEWS
    HTH,
    --
    Gary Brown