Rename file based on current date

  1. #1
    wira
    Guest

    Rename file based on current date

    Hi guys,

    I want to rename excel file based on current date and i would prefer the
    format as "ddmmyy". Here is part of the coding:

    ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= "C:\qadzidr\My Documents\29Apr05am.xls" _
    , FileFormat:=xlNormal, Password:= _
    "", WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False, CreateBackup:= _
    False

    Appreciate ur help!!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Rename file based on current date

    ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= "C:\qadzidr\My Documents\" &
    Format(Date,"ddmmmyy") & "am.xls"

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...