How to Set ListFillRange to Another Sheet

  1. #1
    Chaplain Doug
    Guest

    How to Set ListFillRange to Another Sheet

    Excel 2003. How do I programatically set the ListFillRange of a combobox
    control to a range of cells in another sheet in the same workbook?

    DRRecipient.ListFillRange = ?

    The other sheet name is "Setup" and the range I want in "Setup" is
    "AA1:AB365" Thanks.
    --
    Dr. Doug Pruiett
    Good News Jail & Prison Ministry

  2. #2

    Re: How to Set ListFillRange to Another Sheet

    DRRecipient.ListFillRange _
    = ThisWorkbook.worksheets("setup").range("aa1:ab365").address(external:=true)

    (activeworkbook instead of ThisWorkbook????)

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How to Set ListFillRange to Another Sheet

    Doug,

    Just precede the range by the sheet name as you would in a worksheet
    formula,

    DRRecipient.ListFillRange = "'sheet name'!A1:A20"

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Chaplain Doug
    Guest

    Re: How to Set ListFillRange to Another Sheet

    Dear Bob, et al:

    Thank you for the help. It is obvious now, but it has been a while since I
    have been into my code and Excel. Thanks for the prompt reply. God bless.