Bimodal data

  1. #1
    Andrew B
    Guest

    Bimodal data

    Hi
    If a set of data has two modes, eg 3,3,3,6,6,6 then the MODE worksheet
    function will only report the smallest one as being the mode. Is there
    some sort of work around in VBA which will allow me to report both modes ?

    TIA

    Andrew B

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Bimodal data

    In VBA,
    You can write your own function to find all candidate modes and report them.

    You might use the frequency function to discover multiple modes.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...