DELETING DATA FROM USERFORM

  1. #1

    DELETING DATA FROM USERFORM

    Hi,

    I have a program that uses a userform to display data, on this form i
    select a row on a listbox on the form and i use code to remove that
    row.

    if there any good code that will remove a row from a listbox, i have
    the code for selecting the required row, and do i have to unload the
    form so i can see the changes to the listbox within the userform
    John

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest