VBA equivalent of MATCH()

  1. #1
    Mike Echo
    Guest

    VBA equivalent of MATCH()

    What is the easiest way to get start and end row numbers for a range of
    dates (eg 1st and 30th of a particular month) from column A? Using a
    Match() spreadsheet formula works and gets me the start/end rows, but I
    am curious about a VBA equivalent, especially as the data is coming from
    a different workbook.

    TIA,
    R.

  2. #2
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: VBA equivalent of MATCH()

    Use Application.WorksheetFunction.Match() in VBA

    - Mangesh

    news:[email protected]...