Creating a user interface in VBA

  1. #1
    bunmi
    Guest

    Creating a user interface in VBA

    hi, i'm trying to create an interface that works with excel in the
    background. I'm looking to do this in VBA but i'm not exactly sure how to go
    about doing this. I want to create a form which takes some information from
    the user and based on this information, it goes back to an excel spreadsheet
    and a graph or some sort of plot is created based on the information required
    by the user. I don't want the spreadsheet to be visible to the user. how do i
    go about doing this and is it even possible? thanks!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Creating a user interface in VBA

    Here is an example for a VBA userform that uses two commandbuttons to toggle
    it.

    Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    Application.Visible = False
    End Sub

    Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
    Application.Visible = True
    End Sub

    Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)
    Application.Visible = True

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...