sheet tabs are gone (screen resolution)

  1. #1

    sheet tabs are gone (screen resolution)

    Hi all,

    I have a question about screen resolution. My excel sheet is build in
    1400*1050 (on my laptop). Now i was finally finished, i copied it to my
    desktop (1024*768). But i dont see the tabs, to jump to another sheets,
    anymore. I dont care about the columns, rows etc.
    I found some codes to adjust the sheet size (zoom), but my tabs don't
    come back with it.
    Now the sheet would be used on several pc's and none of that pc's are
    linked to a standard.
    Some one an idea??

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: sheet tabs are gone (screen resolution)

    Try the maximize control in the upper right hand corner of the excel window.

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: sheet tabs are gone (screen resolution)

    You could have user popup settings & change manually
    Sub PopupScreenDisplaySettings()
    SendKeys "^{Pgup}"
    Shell "rundll32 shell32,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl"
    End Sub
    or

    put something like this in the ThisWorkbook module
    Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
    Range("a1:j1").Select 'modify J to suit
    ActiveWindow.Zoom = True
    [a1].Select
    end sub

    or you can play with this idea

    Declare Function GetSystemMetrics Lib "user32" (ByVal nIndex As Long) As
    Long
    Sub GetResolution()
    x = GetSystemMetrics(0&)
    y = GetSystemMetrics(1&)