Class group of Textboxes

  1. #1
    Liedson31
    Guest

    Class group of Textboxes

    Hello everyone.
    I have a problem with the class group i made...
    imagine: i have 5 textboxes grouped

    class module()

    textboxgroup_change()
    textbox1=textbox2 + textbox3
    textbox4=textbox1 * 0.5

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Class group of Textboxes

    What is the problem you get?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Liedson31
    Guest

    Re: Class group of Textboxes

    sorry for that, i press enter key without finish the question.....
    the problem is.
    with the change event the function loops over and over because the textboxes
    are assuming calculated values....

    so with the keydown(i must validate the data inserted-only numbers) code
    that i already use i must call a function named Calculate_Values, and in this
    function i piut all the formulas i must have:textbox1=textbox2 +
    textbox3,.......

    the problem is with the keydown(the one that solves my problem) if want to
    get the value in the textbox(imagine textbox1 had the value 10 if i want to
    change it to 100) i only get 10 with textbox1.text....so when i do the
    calculations the function don´t get the value 100 from textbox1....

    any ideas for this
    thanks very much
    Miguel

  4. #4
    Liedson31
    Guest

    Re: Class group of Textboxes

    .... i forgot... when i talk textbox1.text,in fact its
    me.textboxgroup.text...i think it want change the solution but.......

  5. #5
    Liedson31
    Guest

    Re: Class group of Textboxes

    i use the key_up procedure...it seems to me that solves the problem,i put a
    flag and when the keydown procedure returns the flag=true in the key_up
    procedure runs the function Calculate_Values.....

    is this the right way to do it......