Versions and compatability question

  1. #1
    John Keith
    Guest

    Versions and compatability question

    I'm currently running Excel 2002. I have developed some macros that use the
    addshape method. If I upgrade to .NET, to use as my development platform,
    will the existing code work? (I read somewhere that alot of the command
    syntax has changed with .net)

    Also, what about when the project is shared with another PC which is still
    running Office2000 (for example) Will it crash and burn?

    John

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest