Inserting Rows into a worksheet

  1. #1
    Floyd Elkins
    Guest

    Inserting Rows into a worksheet

    I need to be able to enter a given number into a column in Excel and have
    that number of rows added in the next row (copied from another row).

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Colorado
    MS-Off Ver
    2000,2003,2007
    Does this do what you are after?

    I'm not sure what you mean by "copied from another row". Perhaps further explination will clarify exactly what you are after.

    HTH

  3. #3

    Re: Inserting Rows into a worksheet

    David McRitchie has a nice macro that asks how many rows should be inserted and
    even copies the formulas down to those new rows.

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm
    look for: InsertRowsAndFillFormulas