Manipulating Access database using Excel Userforms

  1. #1
    Purnima
    Guest

    Manipulating Access database using Excel Userforms

    Hi,
    I need help with accessing and manipulating an MS Access database using MS
    Excel userforms.Can anyone please help me with the code.

    Thanx.

  2. #2
    Dick Kusleika
    Guest

    Re: Manipulating Access database using Excel Userforms

    Purnima:

    Can you be more specific about what you'll be doing. This may get you
    started.

    http://www.*****-blog.com/archives/2...form-part-iii/

    --
    **** Kusleika
    Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Manipulating Access database using Excel Userforms

    You need to have some understanding of SQL and ADODB Recordsets. Lost of
    examples can be found if you look in the help files, on MSDN or on Google to
    get you started. You question was very open ended so that is about as much as
    I can give you for now.
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson