Upperbound of Selected Range

  1. #1
    Andibevan
    Guest

    Upperbound of Selected Range

    Hi All,

    An easy one - how do I assign the upper row number of the selected range to
    the value Up_Bound?

    Thanks

    Andi

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Upperbound of Selected Range

    Hi Andi,

    Try:

    Up_Bound = Selection.Row

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Andibevan
    Guest

    Re: Upperbound of Selected Range

    Thanks - How would I then assignt the lowerbound of the selected range to a
    value?

    "Norman Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    Hi Andi,

    Try:

    Up_Bound = Selection.Row

    ---

  4. #4
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Upperbound of Selected Range

    Hi Andi,

    The first row cis returned by:

    Selection.Row

    The last row is returned by:

    Selection.Row + Selection.Rows.Count - 1

    ---

  5. #5
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Upperbound of Selected Range

    Assuming a single area selection.

    Up_Bound = selection.rows(selection.rows.count).row

    Lower_Bound = selection.Row

    Tom Ogilvy

  6. #6
    Andibevan
    Guest

    Re: Upperbound of Selected Range

    Thanks Norman - I had been trying to use UBOUND() and LBOUND() but to no
    avail.

    Ta

    Andi