copying pivot table results to a new sheet.

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    copying pivot table results to a new sheet.

    Hi, hope someone can help out with this one.
    I have a macro that spools thru the available fields in a pivot table, what I want to do is copy the results into a new worksheet where the data would become values only. Is this possible?
    Thanks for your help

    Amy xx

  2. #2
    Angus
    Guest

    RE: copying pivot table results to a new sheet.

    I have the same question:

    When my pivot table is refreshed, i want to copy the cells in column A to
    another workbook\worksheet, after the cells in column C, how to do so?

    Any expert can help here?