Compiler says "Invalid qualifier" when using Application object

  1. #1
    Eric
    Guest

    Compiler says "Invalid qualifier" when using Application object

    This is happening in my modules.

    Intellisense offers the Application (both as a property and a class it
    appears), but then the compiler says the above. I'm not trying to use
    Automation or anything that might confuse that I'm in excel, although maybe
    I have a reference that's confusing it??

    Thanks, Eric

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Compiler says "Invalid qualifier" when using Application object

    Post the line of code that is causing the compiler error.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Compiler says "Invalid qualifier" when using Application object

    That's part of the problem! I can get intellisense to show it, but can't
    prompt for any properties or get a line of code using it.

    Thanks, Eric

    news:%[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: Compiler says "Invalid qualifier" when using Application object

    I think I'm see the source of the problem, but I don't understand why yet.
    It's only in an add-in in working on that I have the problem, and probably
    cause there are two Application ref's in there. When I figure out why that
    is I should understand it.