Limit on Excel 97 file size?

  1. #1
    Jim Brass
    Guest

    Limit on Excel 97 file size?

    Hi
    Does anyone know what the size limit of a file is in Excel 97? My son
    has a file that loads fine at a friends house that has Excel XP but won't
    load because of a "memory problem" on our computer with Excel 97. Does Excel
    XP allow for a bigger file size? Thanks Jim

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Limit on Excel 97 file size?

    Check this out... Lots of good stuff on this page.

    http://www.decisionmodels.com/memlimits.htm

    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson