Direction problem in inserting strings using right to left language

  1. #1
    Amir
    Guest

    Direction problem in inserting strings using right to left language

    Hi!

    I'm trying to use InsertAfter to add string in a right to left language, and
    right after it space and number.

    The problem is that logically, Word adds the characters in the correct way
    (Right to Left Text -> Space -> Number),
    But in my view it looks like: (Right to Left Text -> Number -> Space).

    I'm using something like:
    Selection.InsertAfter "From: " ' "From" is replaced by a word in right to
    left language)
    Selection.InsertAfter " " & strMyString 'strMyString contains a string which
    is actually a number, e.g. "1234"

    problem is solved if I type the space manually, but I don't know how to
    force VBA to write a "Right To Left" direction when it inserts the space
    between the strings.

    How can I force VBA to insert the space string in a Right to Left direction,
    so that it will 'look' like it's between the two other strings and not just
    logically "be" there?

    Regards,
    Amir.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Direction problem in inserting strings using right to left language

    You post says you are using Word, so maybe better to ask this in a Word
    group. This group is for Excel programming questions.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:%[email protected]...