Summing a range depending on cell background colour

  1. #1
    Re: Inserting an option button in Word
    Guest

    Summing a range depending on cell background colour

    I would like to know how to sum a range depending on cell background colour
    so if range was background colour red for example it would sum all the red
    shaded cells that have numbers in them. Any help appreciated

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Summing a range depending on cell background colour

    Take a look at

    http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm

    In article <[email protected]>,

  3. #3
    Re: Inserting an option button in Word
    Guest

    Re: Summing a range depending on cell background colour

    Thanks a lot, brilliant.

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Summing a range depending on cell background colour

    At 15:12, an hour before this thread, in your previous post, you said you
    had got it working. What's up?

    Bob Phillips

    "Re: Inserting an option button in Word"
    news:[email protected]...