Can an Array Formula Solve This?

  1. #1

    Can an Array Formula Solve This?

    I have 2 matrices in different worksheet:

    -Volume Matrix
    -Price Matrix

    Manual entries are performed in order to fill out both matrices.
    There's one restriction: If Volume is filled out, there must be a price
    too.

    How Do I detect if the later condition is not been accomplished?
    Is it possible to work it out using Array Formulas? Get 1 if error or 0
    if it's Ok.

    The structure of the matrices are as follows:

    Volume Matrix
    =============
    Jan Feb Mar Apr .... Dec
    Product 1
    Product 2
    Product 3

    Price Matrix
    =============
    Jan Feb Mar Apr .... Dec
    PriceProduct 1
    PriceProduct 2
    PriceProduct 3

    Conditional formation does not work here as information is on two
    separete worksheets.

    Thnks

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Can an Array Formula Solve This?

    You can use conditional formatting. Just name the range on the other sheet,
    from the C F that is.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...