The case of the missing buttons

  1. #1

    The case of the missing buttons

    Hi,

    I have an excel spreadsheet on my laptop that has 2 command buttons on it. I recently installed a new pc in my office and decided to copy the spreadsheet to it, thing is the command buttons have disappeared, I can see the outline of one and get to the code but the other one has gone completely.

    Anyone have any Ideas ?

    Jayce

  2. #2

    Re: The case of the missing buttons

    Can you open the workbook on a different pc and see that second commandbutton?

    My bet is that it's a display problem--the button is still there.

    If you can find the approximate location, maybe you can click on it and see if
    that makes it visible.

    I'd also try minimizing Excel and maximizing. And minimizing the worksheet
    window and maximizing that.

  3. #3

    Tried that and it hasn't worked - I can see the outline of one of the buttons but not the other - clicking on the first outline runs the code behind it but the other button is just missing

  4. #4

    Re: The case of the missing buttons

    How about rightclicking on it?

    You may see more of it.

    Or going into design mode to see if that helps.

    ps. Any chance you could use buttons from the Forms toolbar. They seem to
    behave better.