outline...hide levels

  1. #1
    icebreaker914
    Guest

    outline...hide levels

    I AM TRYING TO HAVE A COMMAND BUTTON SHOW ALL LEVELS IN "TRUE" MODE AND HIDE
    LEVELS IN "FALSE" MODE. I CAN SHOW THE LEVELS FINE, BUT CANNOT FIGURE OUT
    HOW TO HIDE THEM. HELP PLEASE!
    --
    icebreaker914

  2. #2
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: outline...hide levels

    iceBreaker..

    turn on the macro recorder
    Tools/Options/View : uncheck Outline Symbols in window options.

    This is what you will get:
    ActiveWindow.DisplayOutline = False

    --
    keepITcool