To Display a figure while excel is ready to GO!

  1. #1
    J_J
    Guest

    To Display a figure while excel is ready to GO!

    Hi,
    I have a workbook including VBA codes with a lot of worksheets and takes
    about a minute to finish calculating cells related to one another before
    eventually Excel is ready to operate. The "sand-clock" used by default with
    XL is not enough in my case. I need to display a text saying "Please wait a
    minute until the app. is ready to start" or even better a picture giving the
    message of 'Please Wait' until excel is ready to function. Nice examples
    created and shared by experts here will be most wellcomed.
    Regards
    J_J

  2. #2
    DM Unseen
    Guest

    Re: To Display a figure while excel is ready to GO!

    Options are:

    Use Application.StatusBar

    or use http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Progress.htm

    or use led display in statusbar on
    http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/developer.htm

    or use http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...rogressBar.htm

    DM Unseen

  3. #3
    J_J
    Guest

    Re: To Display a figure while excel is ready to GO!

    Thanks DM Unseen,
    I'll consider all.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    DM Unseen
    Guest

    Re: To Display a figure while excel is ready to GO!

    JJ

    You wish! these are just the "standard" solutions available. I could
    think of a few more given the time.

    Choosing will be hard enough as it is

    Happy choosing.

    DM Unseen