Macro Help:salespeople

  1. #1
    hw
    Guest

    Macro Help:salespeople

    I have 5 sheets in a workbook, 2 columns of sheet 2 needs to link(IF
    function?) to 5 rows of sheet 4. However, the salespeople using this workbook
    are less than computer literate, so I need a button (Macro?) they can click
    that will (a) save the info from sheet 2 to sheet 4 in the new & Master files
    and erase the data on sheet 2 from the Master file (b) "save as" a
    pre-determined file name (c) Add the date on sheets 2, 3 & 5 (I can't use the
    operating system's date b/c they may be completing this workbook the next
    morning.)

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    re: Macro Help:salespeople

    Click on Tools|Macro|Record new Macro, and then do what you want to achieve.
    Stop macro recording and press<Alt><F11>. Read the code you recorded, and
    you will have a pretty good idea of what you need to do.