switching from one window to another

  1. #1
    Sergiek
    Guest

    switching from one window to another

    Hello,
    Is it possible to add a button allowing to switch from one window to another
    at Excel (like nextwindow command at Word)?
    Thx
    Sergie

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: switching from one window to another

    Hi Sergiek,

    You could add a toolbar button and assign a macro like:

    Sub NextWin
    ActiveWindow.ActivateNext
    End Sub,

    However, given that the Window menu is only a single click away, I doubt
    that the button would add much functionality.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...