declaring a certain value

  1. #1

    declaring a certain value

    Hi,

    I'm trying to add to an if statement, saying that if a cell is equal to a certain value, then to ignore it. I'm new to visual basic and I just dont know how to declare that value. I have in bold what I have tried to do.

    If ActiveCell.Characters.Count > 13 Or Not only_text(ActiveCell) Or ActiveCell.Value("RM UCONN SFA") Then

    Thanks for the help,

    -Steve

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    If ActiveCell.Characters.Count > 13 Or Not only_text(ActiveCell) Or ActiveCell.Value="RM UCONN SFA" Then

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: declaring a certain value

    Or Ucase(ActiveCell.Value) = "RM UCONN SFA"

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...