delete button is grayed out

  1. #1
    DAN1979
    Guest

    delete button is grayed out

    I want to delete a macro in Excel 2003. When I choose Tools/Macro/Macros,
    then highlight the macro to delete, the deleted button is "grayed out",
    preventing me from deleting it. What is the workaround? Thanks............

    dan

  2. #2
    Conan Kelly
    Guest

    Re: delete button is grayed out

    I came accross this the other day. The problem I was having was that the
    macro was still running (might have been in debug mode). I couldn't get it
    to stop for some reason (or I just didn't try the all the ways to get it to
    stop--I ended up closing Excel). When I opened up Excel and the file again,
    the macro was no longer running, all buttons were enabled.

    I hope this helps,

    Conan

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3