In Excel my autofilter? is omitting some data rows from output

  1. #1
    Perplexed Jeff
    Guest

    In Excel my autofilter? is omitting some data rows from output

    I have a worksheet with seven pages , one for each room of bookings
    containing columns of names dates, etc. Someone has set up a filter page
    showing a selection of the column headings one of which when you click the
    'triangle' shows some valid dates or 'custom' which when clicked has two
    criteria choices, book-in date =/>/</etc and out-date =/>/</ etc.

    The problem is that the output page has started excuding data from two rows
    on one particular page. I tried inserting these rows of data between the
    remaining two rows that are appearing in the output - so they would be within
    the range I assumed would need to be specified - but this had no affect. How
    can I display and edit the data ranges/criteria used in this filter to
    include these two missing rows of data?

  2. #2

    Re: In Excel my autofilter? is omitting some data rows from output

    I think I'd turn off the autofilter, then select the whole range, then reapply
    the autofilter.