printing a receipt for eack row

  1. #1
    DFRITO
    Guest

    printing a receipt for eack row

    I have a list of students and their address with also what they want to buy,
    like a shirt or a duffel bag, and the end of each row or student, how can i
    make excel print a receipt or some type of acknowledgment of what they
    bought. I was thinking that the recipt can have their name, address, and what
    they bought, foe each student or row?

    Help!

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: printing a receipt for eack row

    If you only need to do it per row, you could easily do a mail merge.
    http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    DFRITO
    Guest

    Re: printing a receipt for eack row

    I will give it a try, but i would like to stay in excel if possible, the
    receipt would need to look like:

    student name
    address
    C,S,Z

    Items bought:
    Shirt: 1 XL
    BookBag: 1

    Paid: $0.00

    I do appreciate the help, i will try your idea.

    Daryl

  4. #4
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: printing a receipt for eack row

    Going with Word and mail merge is a way to do what you want with the
    minumum fuss -- and no programming. {grin}

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

    In article <[email protected]>,