Autoformat - customize?

  1. #1
    crapit
    Guest

    Autoformat - customize?

    Is it possible to customize autoformat?

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: Autoformat - customize?

    Not that I know; besides, if you need to customize you would need to specify
    the font, borders, etc... - this would not save any work compared to using
    the standard formatting methods. You could use styles instead, or hard code
    your own formatting choices in a VBA routine.

  3. #3
    crapit
    Guest

    Re: Autoformat - customize?

    But style only customize to 1 cell!
    I wanted to make alternate highlight row
    news:[email protected]...