Printing in reverse order

  1. #1
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Printing in reverse order

    Excel XP, WinXP
    I have the following macro to print the active sheet in reverse order if
    more than one page is involved. My question concerns how to specify a range
    to print. The line that starts with:
    "NumPages = "
    I believe addresses the active sheet (the used range) and will result in the
    number of pages it will take to print the used range. How do I modify this
    code if I want to print the range RngToPrint? Specifically, how would I
    write the "NumPages =" line such that the value of NumPages would be the
    number of pages it takes to print the range RngToPrint? Thanks you for your
    help. Otto

    Sub ReversePrint()
    Dim NumPages As Long
    Dim Page As Long
    NumPages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")
    For Page = NumPages To 1 Step -1
    ActiveSheet.PrintOut from:=Page, To:=Page

  2. #2
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: Printing in reverse order

    Otto, set the print_area first.

    Sub foo()
    Dim rngtoprint As Range
    Set rngtoprint = [a:h]
    rngtoprint.Worksheet.Names.Add "print_area", rngtoprint
    MsgBox Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("get.document(50)")

    keepITcool

  3. #3
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest