Component not correctly registered

  1. #1
    kariya
    Guest

    Component not correctly registered

    My vba has been running ok until yesterday after I reboot my PC (I
    used to leave my PC on in the office). When I started the Excel and
    ran the macro, I got an error "Component not correctly registered". It
    did not specified which component though. How can I fix this problem?

  2. #2
    Damon Longworth
    Guest

    Re: Component not correctly registered

    In VBE, try Tools - References. Look for any missing references.

    --
    Damon Longworth

    Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
    Sept 16th and 17th
    Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
    www.ExcelUserConference.com