CommandBar

  1. #1
    swiederkehr
    Guest

    CommandBar

    Hello

    How can i disable controls like File -> New?

    The Code:
    - Application.CommandBars["File"].Controls["New..."].Enabled = false;

    works fine, but i want to use an index instead of the name "File" like:

    - Application.CommandBars[1].Controls[1].Enabled = false;

    So i can use different Excel versions (English, German, French,...).

    thanks for the help
    s. wiederkehr

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: CommandBar

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    swiederkehr
    Guest

    Re: CommandBar

    Great site and tutorial.
    now it works!

    thanks a lot
    s. wiederkehr

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: CommandBar

    Thanks for the feedback

    If you have comments about the page let me know.

  5. #5
    leglouton
    Guest

    Re: CommandBar

    Hi,

    Just one more Problem. I use my own cammandbar creates in vba code and
    includes in the main Ecel Bar "Worksheet Menu Bar". But when a graph
    object is select my bar disapear. So I cannot use my commanbar to work
    with a graphic.
    Thanks if you can help me !

    Leglouton

  6. #6
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: CommandBar

    There are two menubars

    1 = the normal menubar (Worksheet Menu Bar)
    2 =the chart menubar

    So you must add the menuitems to the chart bar also

    The name is Chart Menu Bar

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl